- At the Heart of the Pregnancy: What Prenatal and Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors Need to Know about Maternal Heart Disease.
Morales Ana et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Genetic Risk Could Guide Heart Disease Prevention
D Macnamara, Medscape, March 10, 2017
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- ScreenPro FH - Screening Project for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Central, Southern and Eastern Europe: Rationale and Design.
Ce?ka Richard et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2017 63(1) 43-48
- Appropriate Use of Genetic Testing in Congenital Heart Disease Patients.
Ito Seiji et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 Mar 19(3) 24
domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017
Heart Disease | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.