sábado, 24 de junio de 2017
From NIH The Genetic Testing Registry
From NIH The Genetic Testing Registry
The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR®) provides a central location for voluntary submission of genetic test information by providers. The scope includes the test's purpose, methodology, validity, evidence of the test's usefulness, and laboratory contacts and credentials. The overarching goal of the GTR is to advance the public health and research into the genetic basis of health and disease.
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- New mitogenome and nuclear evidence on the phylogeny and taxonomy of the highly zoonotic tapeworm Echinococcus granulosus sensu stricto.
Kinkar Liina et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Aug 52-58 Kinkar Liina et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Aug 52-58
- Molecular diagnosis and characterization of Cryptosporidium spp. in turkeys and chickens in Germany reveals evidence for previously undetected parasite species.
Helmy Yosra A et al. PloS one 2017 (6) e0177150 Helmy Yosra A et al. PloS one 2017 (6) e0177150
- Molecular Demonstration of a Pneumocystis Outbreak in Stem Cell Transplant Patients: Evidence for Transmission in the Daycare Center.
Robin Christine et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 700 Robin Christine et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 700
- Genomic and Epidemiological Evidence for Community Origins of Hospital-Onset Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Bloodstream Infections.
Popovich Kyle J et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 May Popovich Kyle J et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 May
- Evidence of strain structure in Plasmodium falciparum var gene repertoires in children from Gabon, West Africa
Day KP, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, May 1, 2017. Day KP, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, May 1, 2017.
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Do What I Couldn't...and Go Save Your Life
Amy B Shainman, June, 2017
- Sickle cell disease and implementation science: A partnership to accelerate advances.
King Allison A et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 May
- Clinical Implementation of Pharmacogenomics for Personalized Precision Medicine: Barriers and Solutions.
Klein Michelle Elizabeth et al. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences 2017 Jun
- Gut microbiome and serum metabolome alterations in obesity and after weight-loss intervention.
Liu Ruixin et al. Nature medicine 2017 Jun
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- A Common Variant in the MC1R Gene (p.V92M) is associated with Alzheimer's Disease Risk.
Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2017 Dec .
Tell-Marti Gemma, Puig-Butille Joan Anton, Potrony Miriam, Plana Estel, Badenas Celia, Antonell Anna, Sanchez-Valle Raquel, Molinuevo José L, Lleó Alberto, Alcolea Daniel, Fortea Juan, Fernandez-Santiago Ruben, Clarimón Jordi, Lladó Albert, Puig Susa
- Candidate Gene Association Studies of Anthracycline-induced Cardiotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Scientific reports 2017 Dec 7 (1): 39.
Leong Siew Lian, Chaiyakunapruk Nathorn, Lee Shaun Wen Hu
- Serum resistin is causally related to mortality risk in patients with type 2 diabetes: preliminary evidences from genetic data.
Scientific reports 2017 Dec 7 (1): 61.
Fontana Andrea, Ortega Moreno Lorena, Lamacchia Olga, De Bonis Concetta, Salvemini Lucia, De Cosmo Salvatore, Cignarelli Mauro, Copetti Massimiliano, Trischitta Vincenzo, Menzaghi Claud
- Gene variants of adhesion molecules act as modifiers of disease severity in MS.
Neurology(R) neuroimmunology & neuroinflammation 2017 Jul 4 (4): e350.
Dardiotis Efthimios, Panayiotou Elena, Provatas Antonios, Christodoulou Kyproula, Hadjisavvas Andreas, Antoniades Athos, Lourbopoulos Athanasios, Pantzaris Marios, Grigoriadis Nikolaos, Hadjigeorgiou Georgios M, Kyriakides Theodor
- Genomic profile of a patient with triple negative essential thrombocythemia, unresponsive to therapy: A case report and literature review.
Journal of advanced research 2017 Jul 8 (4): 375-378.
Zaidi Uzma, Shahid Saba, Fatima Naveen, Ahmed Shariq, Sufaida Gul, Nadeem Muhammad, Shamsi Tah
From Tier Table Database
CDC Office of Public Health Genomics (OPHG) conducts horizon scanning (a systematic research method to find and follow novel technologies appearing in the literature) to identify and track the progress of genomic tests as they move from research into clinical and public health practice. As an aid in organizing horizon scanning results, OPHG ranks genomic tests, and family health history applications, by levels of evidence. See detail.